The Crawford Hotel, Denver’s newest independent luxury hotel located inside the revitalized Denver Union Station, has partnered with two of the Mile High State’s top independent wine and spirits makers - Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey and Infinite Monkey Theorem - to offer exclusive new “Colorado Curated” packages.
Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey is one of the first whiskeys made in Colorado since Prohibition ended. Master Distiller Rob Dietrich sources primarily local Colorado malted barley for fermentation and distillation, and the spirit is then cut with Rocky Mountain water.
Starting at $309, The Crawford's Stranahan Guys Weekend package includes:
- Overnight Accommodations for two
- Round trip transportation to/from Stranahan’s in The Crawford’s Tesla
- Two tickets to a Stranahan’s Distillery Tour
- A bottle of Stranahan’s with The Crawford logo etched into it and custom message handwritten on label
- Two Stranahan’s tasting glasses
Starting at $449, The Crawford's Infinite Monkey Theorem Guys Weekend Package includes:
Founded in 2008, Infinite Monkey Theorem predominantly uses grapes from Colorado’s Western Slope, and the results are top-notch, well-respected accessible wines that are created in a 29,000 square foot urban winery located in Denver’s River North Art District. Starting at $449 per night, The Crawford’s Infinite Monkey offer includes:
- Overnight accommodations for two
- Round trip transportation to/from the Infinite Monkey Theorem in The Crawford’s Tesla
- Private tour & tasting for two at Infinite Monkey Theorem
- Takeaway bottle of 100th Monkey (which scored an impressive score of 88 points from Wine Spectator) signed by winemaker Ben Parsons
- A pair of Crawford etched wine glasses
- Infinite Monkey Theorem Wine Club membership for 1 quarter
To book your Crawford Colorado Curated package, please call 720-460-3700 or visit https://thecrawfordhotel.com/special-offers/. All guests are required to show valid ID with proof of age.
About The Crawford Hotel v The Crawford Hotel is an independent Colorado hotel, located inside Denver Union Station, offering a unique guest experience that integrates a profound respect of the train station's history with striking, modern luxury. The hotel features 112 guest rooms in three styles, each appointed differently so no two stays are alike within the top three stories of the historic building. Amenities include a fitness center, 3,000 square feet of meeting space, access to the Oxford Club, Spa & Salon and room service that is Like No Other. Guests of The Crawford can order room service from Denver Union Station restaurants Snooze, an A.M. Eatery and The Kitchen Next Door. To experience The Crawford Hotel at Denver Union Station visit www.thecrawfordhotel.com.