Inn by the Sea Summer Mancation Packages
From dog-friendly packages to fishing, lobstering, and rowing, there is something for everyone at The Inn by the Sea.
Located near Portland, Inn by the Sea specializes in being an eco-chic hotel. They have sent us in some fun packages that could be the basis for a great Maine mancation.
begin press release ...
There are leaves on the trees, flowers are blooming, and the temperature is rising. It’s time to emerge from hibernation and take advantage of the new summer packages at Inn by the Sea. Need some nature-inspired relaxation? Craving fresh Maine lobster? Looking for adventure through Portland? Or do you just want some time on the pristine Crescent Beach? The eco-chic Inn by the Sea is offering something for everyone and to fulfill every need with these seasonal packages and year-round mainstays:
Row and Relax Package (June 12 – September 5, 2010)
Inn by the Sea has created a special package perfect for those who need to unwind. Float away in a canoe or kayak at the Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center, the largest salt marsh in Maine. Explore tidal marshes, salt creeks, and uplands, all while enjoying the wonders of Maine’s pure and untouched beauty. After you’ve been rejuvenated by Maine’s peaceful and serene surroundings, return to Inn by the Sea, and take your relaxation one step further with a 60 minute Spa service for you and a partner.
This package includes:
- A two night stay in a spacious traditional room or one bedroom suite
- 90 minute canoe or kayak rental at the Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center
- Inn by the Sea Soft pack Picnic Cooler filled with wrap sandwiches, whole fruit, granola, cookies and water
- Two 60 minute Spa services (choice of massage, body wrap or facial)
Lucky Catch Package (May 31 – October 9, 2010)
Ever wonder how to catch lobsters or how fresh they taste straight from the ocean? Inn by the Sea has the perfect package for you. Join “The Lucky Catch” on a lobster adventure on the waters of Casco Bay, as they show you life as a Maine Lobsterman. Bait and haul traps or take-it-easy as you cruise near charming lighthouses, historic civil war forts and the “Seal Rocks.” Bring your catch back and Inn by the Sea will provide all the necessities for creating your own authentic Lobster Bake.
This package includes:
- Three nights in a spacious two bedroom cottage with full kitchen
- Four tickets to the Lucky Catch Lobster Cruise (80-90 min cruise)
- A welcome amenity of lobster bake necessities including, galvanized bucket, bibs, beverage naps, claw crackers and picks
- Delectable accompaniments provided by our chef (additional charge, requires 48 hr notice)
INNcredible Pets (available year-round)
Never leave your pup at home again. At Inn by the Sea, your four-legged friend is a VIP (Very Important Pet), so we’ve created a package to pamper your pooch. After all, man’s best friend deserves a vacation too!
This pet-friendly package includes:
- Two nights in a pet friendly garden or spa suite accommodation
- Welcome Maine-made dog toy
- LL Bean dog bed personalized with pet’s name (medium size)
- One 30-minute in-room dog massage
- Nightly entrée selection from our gourmet pet menu served in-room or in the fireplace lounge
- Nightly doggie turndown of all-natural locally made and seasonally flavored dog treats.
INNcredible Foodie (available year-round)
Consider yourself the ultimate foodie? Join celebrated Chef Mitchell Kaldrovich and experience dining like never before. Meet Chef in downtown Portland to create a customized lunch menu and tour area specialty purveyors for the necessary ingredients. During the tour, Chef will provide lessons on product selection and preparation techniques. You will then be invited into the kitchen to prepare the menu alongside Chef Mitchell. Upon completion, enjoy your creation with wine pairings in Sea Glass restaurant.
This package includes:
- Two nights in a single bedroom garden suite, spa suite or traditional guest room
- Chef’s choice welcome amenity upon arrival
- Gourmet breakfast for two each morning
- 5-course tasting menu with wine pairings for two
Package prices are dependent on travel dates and are available upon request.
To make a reservation, call 1-800-888-4287 or visit us online at www.innbythesea.com.
About Inn by the Sea
The eco-luxury Inn by the Sea is located on Crescent Beach in the charming coastal town of Cape Elizabeth, just minutes from Portland. Selected one of Tripadvisor’s Top Ten Green hotels worldwide and Top 100 Hotels in US & Canada by Travel & Leisure. For more information, please log onto www.innbythesea.com. For reservations, please call 1-800-888-4287.
- Written by oldadministrator
- Page Views: 5069