Vegas has a lot of great hotel rooms and one of the finest hotels on the strip is Aria. It has everything needed for an awesome Vegas experience including great bars, fantastic food, wonderful staff and a center-strip location that is close to all the action. Things got a bit better this week though with the launch of the T-Mobile Arena and The Park entertainment district right next door. While I was expecting to have an awesome time, my mind was blown away when I received word that their PR Team had not just given me a room here but actually a Sky Suite Penthouse Room!
This is quite possibly the finest single-level suite that I have ever stayed at. Featuring a amazing 1,465 square foot luxury experience more than 30 stories above the Las Vegas Strip, this suite is nothing shortly of jaw dropping.
The Aria Sky Suites are an exclusive part of the overall Aria resort that features a private elevator and you'll arrive through a private entrance reserved for VIPs.
The Aria Sky Suites Experience Includes:
The Aria Sky Suites are one of the finest luxury experiences in Las Vegas and they are one of only 228 hotels in the world with a Forbes Five Star Award and they also have a AAA FIve Diamonds award and are also a LEED Gold certified resort.
- Exclusive porte-cochère entry with personal curbside welcome
- Private check-in available
- Secluded lounge with complimentary food and beverage amenities including a daily wine and cheese pairing
- Private key elevator access
- Private Sky Pool for only Sky Suites guests
- Complimentary newspaper delivered daily
- Access to over 2,000 Electronic Newspapers
- Expedited line pass to The Buffet and ARIA Café
- Complimentary iPad/Laptop use during stay in the Sky Suites Lounge
- Personalized concierge and special services upon request
- In-Room and Resort wide Wi-Fi Access
- Complimentary luxury vehicle airport transfers
Sky Suites Room Tour Photos
No Vegas luxury suite experience would be complete without awesome room service and once again, Aria does not disappoint! I stayed here last year in a regular room and have been thinking about how great their room service was ever since then.