PGA National Resort & Spa is home to more professional golf tournaments than any other resort in the country and the current venue of the PGA TOUR's Honda Classic. The resort boasts five championship courses including the storied Champion; home to the Jack Nicklaus-designed “The Bear Trap,” arguably one of the toughest three-hole stretches in golf.
To make it even better, this winter they have a new Escape and Play Package, from Oct. 17-March 1, 2010 for only $279. Normally a single round of golf would cost $189 per person!
To add to the overall resort experience, PGA National just underwent a $65 million transformation that has given the resort an exciting new look and feel. The remodeled lobby with the spectacular iBar looks over the Resort's 26-acre lake, 19th hole and remodeled pool and Ironwood Grille (just one of several dining experiences at the resort) has an excellent menu and wine selection. Additionally, visitors can choose from more than 100 treatments offered at The Spa at PGA National Resort.
The Escape and Play Golf Package includes:
- One round of golf per night of stay on the Palmer, Haig, Squire or Estate golf courses
- Complimentary Range Balls and Bag Storage
- A David Leadbetter Golf Academy Clinic Complimentary (one clinic per room per visit)
- Complimentary Access to The Spa’s “The Waters of the World” – A Collection of Healing Mineral Pools with Salts Imported from Around the Globe.
- Two for One Cocktails at the Sexy, Savvy & Sophisticated iBar
- Complimentary Breakfast for Two
The PGA National Resort has been called "America's Best Resort Courses" by Golfweek and ranked as one of the "Top Five Hotels in Palm Beach County" by Zagat. PGA National is also home to the Honda Classic and PGA National Golf Academy, 19 tennis courts, 9 pools, 7 restaurants/lounges, a 26-acre lake, a health & racquet club with personal training facility, a croquet complex and a world-class European spa with exclusive Waters of the World outdoor mineral pools.