Oyster.com sends in the following press release. If you aren't familiar with Oyster.com they are a hotel review site that instead of relying on the public to write reviews, they have their own staff that actually checks each place out.
The provide some great ideas including recommendations for the Best Bachelor Party Hotels in Vegas, and the best Hotels in Boston for sports fans.
Begin Press Release / Pitch:
You might have heard the buzz about Oyster Hotel Reviews (www.Oyster.com), the NEW hotel review site featuring professional and independent reviews and photos of the world's hotels. Oyster is a different kind of travel site. Oyster reporters sleep in the beds, quiz the concierge, time room service delivery, taste the food, swim in the pools and take hundreds of photos of each property. Then, they write the most comprehensive reviews on the web, commenting on more than 70 dimensions.
Oyster.com simplifies the vacation planning process by breaking down hotels by themes, amenities and features important to men. Whether planning a bachelor party, business trip or romantic trip for two, Oyster provides more than 70 filters so users can narrow down choices quickly to find the perfect hotel. For instance, a guy can select amenities such as free Wi-Fi, free weights in the gym, swim-up bar, and casino to find the perfect hotel in Vegas.
For each of our 13 destinations (Orlando, 14th destination, launching next week), Oyster’s editorial team recommends the best hotels in several niche categories including Best Party Hotels, Best Rooftop Bars, Best Casinos, Best Gyms and more. Here is a sampling:
• Best Bachelor Party Hotels in Vegas: http://www.oyster.com/las-vegas/hotels/roundups/best-bachelor-party-hotels-in-las-vegas/
• Best Hotels in Boston for Sports Fans: http://www.oyster.com/boston/hotels/roundups/best-boston-hotel-for-sports-fans/
• Best Hotel Pools To Go Topless in Miami: http://www.oyster.com/miami/hotels/roundups/best-hotels-to-go-topless-in-miami/
• Best Party Hotels of LA: http://www.oyster.com/los-angeles/hotels/roundups/best-party-hotels-in-los-angeles/
• Best Rooftop Bars in NYC: http://www.oyster.com/new-york-city/hotels/roundups/best-rooftop-bars/
• Best Value Hotels of Hawaii: http://www.oyster.com/hawaii/hotels/roundups/best-values/
• Best Boutique Hotels of San Francisco: http://www.oyster.com/san-francisco/hotels/roundups/best-boutique-hotels-in-san-francisco/
Not sure where to go on vacation this summer? Oyster created landing pages for several niche categories including:
In addition to reviews, the Oyster Blog provides pearls of wisdom and fun travel gems. http://blog.oyster.com/
• The site’s popular Photo Fakeouts spotlights misleading images found on hotel websites: http://www.oyster.com/hotels/photo-fakeouts/
• Answers travel questions via Ask Oyster: http://blog.oyster.com/category/ask-oyster/
• Evaluates the value of package “deals” in the Bundle Breakdown: http://blog.oyster.com/category/bundle-breakdowns/
• Provides travel tips: http://blog.oyster.com/category/oyster-travel-tips/ such as booking a hotel for the Super Bowl: http://blog.oyster.com/five-great-miami-hotels-for-super-bowl-weekend-5922/
• Recommends where to vacation for holidays such as this post recommending hotels for college spring break http://blog.oyster.com/oysters-spring-break-guide-college-edition-6251/ and Valentine’s Day http://blog.oyster.com/pucker-up-five-great-spots-to-kiss-on-valentines-day-6227/