Our favorite solar power station manufacturer BLUETTI continues to make waves both in product development as well as making their products easier to buy. In fact, they have raised $11 million on Indiegogo and the AC500 is now also listed on Amazon, as well as their own online store.
BLUETTI AC500 has eventually raised $11 million on Indiegogo, breaking another record in BLUETTI’s history. The AC500 and its expansion battery B300S will hit the shelves of official store and Amazon on Nov 25th.
With over 10 years of industry experience, BLUETTI has tried to stay true to a sustainable future through green energy storage solutions for both indoor and outdoor use while delivering an exceptional eco-friendly experience for everyone and the world. BLUETTI is making its presence in 70+ countries and is trusted by millions of customers across the globe.
The AC500 follows the AC300 but goes far beyond. This new model offers many improvements that have established itself at the forefront of the global solar generator market.
High-performance Features of BLUETTI AC500
BLUETTI's AC500 serves as the center of your solar power station, allowing you to make the connection between solar panels and batteries to your home electrical needs in a scalable and modular way depending on your individual needs.
1. AC500 is 100% modular and compatible with B300 and B300S battery packs for a mind-blowing capacity of up to 18,432Wh.
2. A 5,000W inverter (10,000W surge) to cover the power needs in most cases even for high-power electronics.
3. Connecting with at least 2*B300S and charging via AC and PV simultaneously allows an 8,000W max input. 0-100% charging only takes 1.8~2.3 hours, significantly saving your charging time.
4. Nine charging ways available, simply choose any one as you prefer.
5. Built-in advanced BMS and LFP battery to ensure higher security and longer lifespan.
6. Split Phase Bonding Function, connect two AC500s to double the capacity, voltage, and power to 36,864Wh, 240V/10,000W (a Fusion Box Pro is required and sold separately) .
7. Monitor and control at the fingertips with BLUETTI APP. You can enjoy the latest firmware by OTA update over Wi-Fi directly.
8. Weight/ Dimensions: 66.2lbs (30Kg)/ 20.5×12.8×14.1in (520×325×358mm).
AC500 system adopts selected LiFePO4 battery for long-term durability and 3,500+ charging cycles to 80% of its original capacity. Compared to the lithium-ion battery that most power stations and power banks use nowadays, the LiFePO4 battery type offers optimal performance, which is expected to last for over 10 years.
BLUETTI is dedicated to building a future with renewable energy and providing a budget-saving solution to go solar. Built-in with a matchless MPPT solar inverter, AC500 allows a 3000W maximum solar input. Therefore, it’s surely no surprise that recharging it from 0 to 80% SOC by prime sunshine only takes about 1.5 hours. Where there's sunlight, there's unlimited power supply.
While considering a reliable backup power for emergencies or unexpected blackouts, there’s no better options than AC500. The modular AC500 welcomes up to six B300s battery packs for a total capacity of 18,432Wh. Furthermore, thanks to the Fusion Box Pro, two AC500 sets can be connected in series to boast up to a 240V/6,000W output and 36,864Wh capacity, making it a solid power center to run your home essentials for days or weeks. Creating a solar system with compatible solar panels can literally realize power independence as unlimited energy supply will be available for entire house, outdoor camping, road trip, etc.
BLUETTI always uses advanced technologies enhance user experience. The BLUETTI App lets users control and monitor the power consumption, check the operation status, and OTA update the firmware to the latest version anytime from anywhere.
Charging a power monster doesn’t have to be time-consuming. AC500 can be charged by AC, solar, generator, lead-acid battery, dual, or triple charging methods. Plug in the wall outlet and solar panels, and you can efficiently charge the AC500 as speedy as 1 hour with a max 8,000W input.
Charging time for AC500 with two B300S (for reference ONLY):
- 3,000W MPPT solar charge: ≈2.5 hours
- 5,000W AC charging: ≈1.7 hours
- 8,000W AC+PV dual charging:≈ 1.2 hours
Generally speaking, it takes time to wake up a solar generator in chilly winter. However, the B300S expansion battery comes with intelligent self-heating capability that heats up immediately and actively even when the ambient temperature is as low as -20℃. It’s hardly surprising that AC500 system remains responsive and works effectively during the upcoming winter.