There are LOTs of apps out there promising to keep your devices and data safe but most rely on the user to do it themselves. While apps can be optimized and you can write the best documentation possible, sometimes it is nice to just have a human there to help guide you through a complex task such as keeping your data secure. That's the niche that Clario hopes to fill and we're impressed by the folks behind the company.
Users have unique 24/7 access to a 600+ on-demand tech experts that can be accessed in one click in-app for advice and immediate support. Clario's experts can help users with issues such as COVID cyber scams, changing voice assistant or smart device privacy settings, removing malicious software, advice for online account breaches or ransomware attacks.
Clario adapts to the personal security preferences of each individual, automating where required and providing seamless recommendations and actions based on the user's needs and security profile. Security experts are an integrated part of all areas, offering clear advice and help, where needed, including personal vulnerability checks, plus emergency support if and when something happens.
Clario's personal security dashboard has six key areas intuitively helping users with their digital security:
- Identity protection: Continually monitors dark web password breaches in real-time. If a breach occurs users will be immediately alerted and advised on next steps.
- Money: Keep your financial information secure with protection against phishing and spyware. 24/7 monitoring of online accounts and credit cards for breaches when shopping and banking online.
- Network: Enables a safe and secure connection on any network with powerful VPN technology. Includes setup, monitoring and securing of home networks and vulnerable IoT devices.
- Browsing: Safe browsing, smart ad-blocking, anti-tracking, real-time anti-malware, and anti-phishing to allow secure and private browsing without being tracked, hacked, or ending up on malicious sites.
- Safeguarding Files: Automatically blocks malicious apps and monitors unauthorized access against leaks to keep data private. Advice to help strengthen personal data security, on the cloud or stored locally.
- Protection across devices: Real-time, multi-platform, monitoring, and blocking against digital threats including ransomware and other malicious attacks. Security experts are available 24/7 in case of an attack.
Security experts are an integrated part of all areas, offering clear advice and help, where needed, including personal vulnerability checks, plus emergency support if and when something happens.
Clario is available now for Mac users but the mobile app is available for both Android and iOS. Pricing is currently $99 / year and early subscribers during the launch offer are grandfathered in at that price for life.