Baja Isn't The Only Place You Can Swim With Whale Sharks In Mexico
While most folks associate the Sea of Cortez and Baja California Sur towns like Loreto and La Paz as the only place you can swim with whale sharks in Mexico, these giants of the ocean are also available in the Caribbean too. Quinta Roo, Mexico resort Ser Casasandra sends us word of their fabulous package to experience this bucket list experience in style.
The boutique resort CasaSandra is located has 17 rooms and suites, as well as a private villa, with a modern, yet rustic style defined by its handmade Mexican and Cuban interiors, along with the works of art of its Cuban artist creator Sandra Perez Lozano. SPA and well-being experiences, such as sunrise yoga and pilates sessions on the beach, allow guests to immerse themselves in the outstanding natural beauty of the resort, whilst taking part in truly bespoke Ser Casasandra activities.
Outdoor activities include snorkeling and diving, whale shark and dolphin watching.
Special offer includes:
- 3 night stay in Master Luxury Suite
- Double occupancy
- Welcome Casasandra cocktail
- A la carte breakfast with Mexican, international options, and fruits from the Mayan land.
- Ser Casasandra special tour: boat trip to Isla Pasión, Isla Pájaros and Cabo Catoche, the experience also includes small fishing activities with the necessary equipment and a fresh ceviche made by the Captain.
- 2 Deep tissue massages with aromatherapy- 50 minutes
- Sunset Experience
- A romantic dinner on the beach for two. You can enjoy dinner accompanied by a bottle of wine
- Yoga class from Wednesday to Sunday
- Reserved space to enjoy a movie on Friday night "Cinema Paradiso"
- Bicycles to explore the island
- Private transfer, round trip
- Free Upgrade, upon availability
- Cancellation during this period is free up to 10 days before arrival.
- Private plane
- Luxury ground transfer with the option to choose the experience of going to the island in a private speedboat.
- Classic transfer
*The private transfer is round trip, for two, from Cancun to the hotel.
For reservations between August 2021 and November 1st, 2021, the cost for the package, three nights, for two people (Master Luxury suite) starts at 2,566.74 usd with taxes and resort fees. Rates depends on periods and type of transfer.
- Written by James Hills
- Page Views: 801