Love bar crawls? Love espresso martinis? Well then you're in luck. Mr Black, is celebrating the Espresso Martini with a curated list of their favorite locations in San Diego and other cities across the country. Here in San Diego their featured locations include: Hive, J and Tony’s, Raised by Wolves, Born & Raised, Craft and Commerce, 52 Remedies, Kingfisher, George’s at the Cove, Swan Bar, Frankie’s Oceanside
Mr Black, has brought their iconic Espresso Martini Fest to the U.S. — a seven-day celebration dedicated to one of the world’s most illustrious cocktails. From May 16th through May 22nd, Mr Black has partnered with some of the most renowned cocktail bars around the country to offer coffee and cocktail lovers $12 Espresso Martinis.
Mr Black’s Espresso Martini Fest will see bartenders from cities across the U.S. shake up their best Espresso Martini variations. Among the San Diego venues taking part are the award-winning Raised by Wolves led by industry veterans Erick Castro and Chris Patino, American steakhouse Born & Raised, and renowned oceanfront dining destination George’s at the Cove.
This Espresso Martini Fest was first started in Australia in 2016 before Mr Black brought it to London just a few years later, and now finally the U.S., as this side of the world has only just caught up to the craze that Mr Black has fueled down under and across the pond since launching almost a decade ago. The Espresso Martini is among the most popular and most buzzed about cocktails of the last year, a new phenomenon for the U.S., but unsurprising to the team at the forefront of the cocktail’s revival.
“The Espresso Martini is a genuine modern classic cocktail. It’s been consistently popular around the world for ten years, and it’s great to see the U.S. having its coffee cocktail renaissance in 2022. Until we created Mr Black in 2013, coffee was all but forgotten in the liquor industry - and now here we are working with some of the best bars in the U.S. to showcase that very thing,” says Tom Baker, Founder of Mr Black.
Additional participating markets include Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, and Houston — although consumers nationwide are encouraged to follow along on social media at @mrblackspirits.
RSVP here to unlock $12 Espresso Martinis: https://mrblack.co/us/espresso-martini-fest-rsvp/
Full list of Bars Participating:
- San Diego: Hive, J and Tony’s, Raised by Wolves, Born & Raised, Craft and Commerce, 52 Remedies, Kingfisher, George’s at the Cove, Swan Bar, Frankie’s Oceanside
- New York City: Pretty Ricky’s, Mister Paradise, Cooper’s Craft & Cocktails (both locations), Thief, Macchina, Kimika, Festival, Hole in the Wall (all locations), Dudley’s, Nomo Kitchen, Nina’s x Liquid Lab, Fiddlesticks, The Ainsworth East Village, Prohibition, The Baylander, Dante (all locations 12pm-3pm)
- Los Angeles: Etta, Wayfarer, Gran Blanco, Idle Hour, On The Thirty, Mister O’s, Airliner, Gracias Madre, The Cloverfield, Marina Del Rey Hotel, All Day Baby, Causita
- San Francisco: The Beehive, The Treasury, ChezChez, The Sea Star, 620 Jones, Rye on the Road, Lost Resort, The Madrigal, Junior, Middle 8, Luna
- Chicago: Etta, The Delta, Billy Sunday, Recess, Summer House, Aster Hall, Leña Brava, Trivoli Tavern, Gilt Bar, Alpana
- Miami: Better Days, Greenstreet Cafe, Bay 13, The Sylvester, Doya, Orilla, Broken Shaker
- Houston: Rabbits Got The Gun, Wicklow Heights, Ostia, Permission Whiskey and Service Co, Bosscat, Loch Bar, Riel, Musaafer